Volunteer leaders and managers face the prospect of fewer resources, tighter time frames and higher compliance standards than ever to accomplish their work. Yet there are those who consistently find ways to meet and exceed targets and objectives for the performance of their volunteers. How do these leaders think, act, carry themselves and look at the key resources of time, money and energy?
In this high-energy presentation, strategist and growth consultant John Carroll will offer practical, proven tips and practices that are the hallmark of the very top tier of leaders. At the end of this workshop, you will understand:
· How your Business Decision Batting Average (BDBA) is working for you or against you
· How to lead to win rather than leading not to lose
· The choices you have and can make every single day to lead your team to wins
· How your leadership of volunteers now provides insights for how you will lead paid staff in the future
· How you can put the power of three key universal laws to work for you
· The eight exceptional behaviors found in great leaders everywhere